[udig-devel] confirmation of a bug?

Hey all,

rgould rescued me from my eclipse. However, i have perhaps thereby found
a problem with net.refractions.udig.ui.UDIGMenuBuilder. I was hitting
line 266 with a null help menu and which caused a crash on line 275.

could someone with a working build add a line before 266 setting the
help menu to null and confirm this causes a crash?

Do the udig folk know if the clause handling the null help menu was
supposed to catch the situation where the help system is absent? It sure
seems like the clause is supposed to handle the situation but fails to
do so.

If someone can confirm, i'll file a bug.

--adrian

Back to the top