Re: [udig-devel] problem rendering Oracle data

Andrea Aime wrote:
I tried to plot new features in the table with no existing features but on each occasion the feature would vanish whenever I tried to commit the change.
Yep, the Oracle datastore wasn't able to write projected data before
my fixes. Guys, any chance of an (early) release of uDig using
Geotools 2.4?
Jesse has been trying to make an SDK release on that last two weekends - I have no idea how far he has gotten. I have seen a few of the "how to make a release" pages updated so I know he is working on it.
Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top