Re: [udig-devel] style on trunk

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 20:50 -0700, Cory Horner wrote:
> Jody and I did some cleanup on udig trunk tonight.
>
> I've fixed up the theme page of the style dialog to at least turn
> over -- it works in initial testing, but likely needs further cleanup
> and hardening.  Anyone care to poke it and see if it works?
>
> Cheers,
> Cory.

Just trying it now. I have an elevation polygon layer that I'd like to
theme according to the ELEV_MIN attribute. Previously, I could at least
fake it with 11 catagories or so. Now I'm getting, with the style
dialog, an error dialog box "Style creation failed!" I'm doing:
1) click on layer
2) click on style dialog button in layer view
3) Theme
4) Attribute: change to ELEV_MIN
5) pick a light orange to dark orange gradient
6) apply
==> error dialog.

I can send you the shapefile if you want.

--adrian

Back to the top