Re: [udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] Converting java.net.URLs to java.io.Files

Oops. I forgot to re-deploy the GeoTools jars. They're being uploaded now. If you clean your libs plug-in in about 30 minutes, it should all work.

I made URLUtils in uDig redirect to DataUtilities in GeoTools so that this very important method is more likely to be stumbled upon this way :)

Richard