JGrass on trunk from now on (was Re: [udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] Converting java.net.URLs to java.io.Files)

Adrian, Cory,
thanks for your replies and I'm glad you agree.

I just moved to trunk and I have really few bug because of the port,
beautyfull job guys!! :)

I don't dare to solve them however, since my problems of yesterday in
the udig source remain:
- missing org.geotools.referencing.FactoryFinder
- libs complains about org.apache.commons.lang.enum (right below there
is a enums)
- Type mismatch: cannot convert from Collection<capture#2-of ? extends
EStructuralFeature> to Collection<EStructuralFeature>
net.refractions.udig.project.edit/src/net/refractions/udig/project/internal/provider
AbstractLazyLoadingItemProvider.java	line 43

Any idea on how to solve that so that I can complete my jump into trunk?

Andrea