[udig-devel] Style is on trunk; but we found a GeoTools bug

Thanks Cory you rock - the Style Editor compiles; and runs and .... found an error in GeoTools.

This line:
classifier = (Classifier) classifierFunc.evaluate(collection);
I supposed to call a classifier function on a feature collection, when we use it with a QuantileFunction it returns us back a big fat null.

So time to write a test case in GeoTools - thanks for the hard work;
Jody

Back to the top