Re: [udig-devel] Need some help to create a VPF Plugin.

Hi,

My plugin has been committed in http://svn.geotools.org/udig/community/
eauvinetThis plugin create an extension which permit to open lht file of some VPF
Library. There are always many errors during rendering and it is very slow,
I will try to fix it.
I'm working on a patch to read political area layer in rference library.

Thanks for testing it.

Emmanuel