Re: [udig-devel] Need some help to create a VPF Plugin.

Hi Emmanuel,

As Cory said Paul will set you up with a user name for the svn. You will put your plugin in http://svn.geotools.org/udig/community/ emmanual (you will have to create the folder once you have an account).

You can also check out http://svn.geotools.org/udig/branches/1.1.x/ udig/tutorials. For a bunch of simple plugins that demonstrate usual tasks. For example one of them is a catalog plugin that reads data from a text file. Also the net.refractions.udig.catalog.shp will show you how to create a plugin for a geotools datastore that is a file format. This is important because the extension points are slightly different if you are creating a Service that looks up files instead of one that is an online service like Postgis or WFS.

One more important issue:
The net.refractions.udig.libs plugin does not contain the VPF jar so you will have to package it with the plugin that you create.

Feel free to ask questions here,

Jesse