Re: [udig-devel] Need some help to create a VPF Plugin.

Hi Jesse,

> I noticed that you committed to the 1.1-RC10 tag as well.  I assume I
> can delete those changes?  As a community member you are only
> permitted to commit to the community folder for now.  As time passes
> that may change of course.

I'm sorry, I have probably made a mistake in my eclipse configuration when I
commit my plugin in community so some changes have been sent in other
directory too.

> Also if you have any patches you want applied to geotools attach the
> patch to a bug report and ask one of the geotools committers to apply
> it for you.  Please CC me as well so that I can make sure that the
> changes are applied to the branch used by uDig.

I prefer testing more the geotools part of VPF reading so I will probably
send them some patches in a week or two ;)

Emmanuel

> Hi Emmanual,
>
> I noticed that you committed to the 1.1-RC10 tag as well.  I assume I
> can delete those changes?  As a community member you are only
> permitted to commit to the community folder for now.  As time passes
> that may change of course.
>
> Also if you have any patches you want applied to geotools attach the
> patch to a bug report and ask one of the geotools committers to apply
> it for you.  Please CC me as well so that I can make sure that the
> changes are applied to the branch used by uDig.
>
> Glad to see you were able to get setup :).
>
> Jesse

Back to the top