Re: [udig-devel] roadmap png (no coffee)

Andrea Antonello wrote:
Hi Jody,

I'm not used to the proceeding methods of the udig community, so I will
need to understand a bit better what the picture exactly means and how
things wander down the timeline.
Um that is okay *nobody is* - I am trying to do some cross project planning (so far nobody seems
to have noticed so thanks for getting back to me).

The picture trys to show what the release dependencies are between GeoAPI / GeoTools and uDig (this planning is mostly for GeoTools benefit since that is where schedule / deadline conflicts often occur).
For uDig we are more relaxed.

That said the picture does show a couple interesting things - we could "skip" GeoTools 2.3 and
go straight to GeoTools 2.4 for uDig 1.1.1.
In the meanwhile I would like to add to the research part of udig the
console and scripting engine and the connections to the R statistical
package.
Sweet - updating the page now.

Jody

Back to the top