Re: [udig-devel] identifiers of georesources

> Woo hoo!  Good Job Andrea.  Now you can go get a drink ;).

I will, and I will buy you one ( one > 1 && one < n == true) the first
time you pass through Italy. ;)

Look here:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/JGRASS/activeregion

Active region is up, but will need some design to go further.

Do you see the roads? loaded twice one over the other in different color
and thickness :) They look very nice. Is there a way to do that without
trick?

Ciao
Andrea