[udig-devel] identifiers of georesources

Hi Jesse, I tried to follow the adive you gave me about having decent
lookup speeds by defining the ID of GeoResources like:

serviceID#resource id

and gain something like:

file:///Users/Jesse/Development/repo/udig/community/moovida/eu.hydrologis.udig.catalog.jgrass/spearfish60#PERMANENT/map1

As you supposed this breakes the whole engine. Also it is the only way
to get the resources url of the nodes up and down the service tree.

As it is now, I left it to:

file:///Users/Jesse/Development/repo/udig/community/moovida/eu.hydrologis.udig.catalog.jgrass/spearfish60/PERMANENT/map1

Andrea

Back to the top