[udig-devel] getBounds from georesource

Hi, I see that the getBounds method asks for an envelope in lat/long.
Does that mean that in my georesource I have to calculate my bounds from
the resource (let's say for example epsg: 3003) and then reproject it to
 the DefaultCRS and set the bounds to that?

I imagine the reason, but could someone give me a short explanation? Is
there a quick way to do so?

    /**
     * Returns the BBox of the resource if one exists, The null envelope
otherwise.
     * <p>
     * The bounds are returned in (ie should be reprojected to) Lat Long:
     * <ul>
     * <li>DefaultGeographicCRS.WGS84
     * <li>EPSG:4369 (LatLong NAD83)
     * <li>ESPG 4326 (another LatLong)
     * </ul>
     * </p>
     * <p>
     * Known Mappings:
     * <ul>
     * <li>1st part of the Dublin Core Coverage
     * </ul>
     * </p>
     * <p>
     * </p>
     *
     * @return Lat Long bounding box of the resource
     */
    public ReferencedEnvelope getBounds() { // part of Coverage
        return bounds;
    }

Ciao
Andrea