Re: [udig-devel] Problems with uDIG Table View and Rendering

So I gather the current implementation is too slow. In what way is it too slow. Is it too slow because it loads the features at the same time as the rendering occurs (essentially loading feature 2 times)? Or is it too slow after the features have been loaded and you are browsing through the table

Jesse