Re: [udig-devel] JGrass and uDig

>  [...]
>
> You were supposed to choose :-)  Since you're leaving it to me I'll choose 10:00
> AM PST wednesday January 31.

Hush!, I missed my chance! :) To be honest I wanted to wait in case
others wanted to join and had problems with one or the other time.
10:00 AM PST wednesday January 31 is very ok for me. Fixed!

>  [...]
>
> Right now we don't do too much styling for raster data.  Just transparency
> levels.  We use the SLD styling configurator.  Having a Styler is not required
> for rendering but obviously you will need one at some point in the future so you
> can create color maps and so on.

Ah, yes, colormaps are mandatory for us, but isn't that already in udig
for the coverage? Are coverage maps displayed without colorrules by now?

>  [...]
>
> Talk to you on wednesday.  I look forward to it.  On the uDig IRC then?

Yup, udig IRC is good. That will be very interesting for me.

Best regards,
Andrea

Back to the top