Re: [udig-devel] JGrass and uDig

Andrea Antonello wrote:
Right now we don't do too much styling for raster data. Just transparency levels. We use the SLD styling configurator. Having a Styler is not required for rendering but obviously you will need one at some point in the future so you can create color maps and so on.
Ah, yes, colormaps are mandatory for us, but isn't that already in udig
for the coverage? Are coverage maps displayed without colorrules by now?
Some of our grid coverages are straight up RGB right now :-) The SLD document defines a RasterSymbolizer defining how to map from a coverage into a visual (it has elements for colormap, opacity or mapping channels etc...)
Yup, udig IRC is good. That will be very interesting for me.
Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top