Re: [udig-devel] JGrass and uDig

Agreed Paul;
step one: get on screen (visual intergration is the 90% case)
step two: integrate with others where it looks useful (9%)

Leaving 1% for future pipe dreams where ISO anything actually makes sense.

Jody

I am hoping the JGrass team can bypass much of the geotools infrastructure and come directly into uDig with their existing code. Whether the modularity benefit of slotting into a generic API offsets the practicality benefit of going what they already have and squeezing it into our framework needs to be evaluated before jumping into an API process.

Jody Garnett wrote:

With respect to coverage changes in GeoTools - there are plans to move directly to the ISO model. Another set of brains would be very welcome.

Back to the top