Re: [udig-devel] Unable to add a multilinestringm layer from postgis

How did the geometry type get set to "MULTILINESTRINGM" in the first place? It should be "MULTILINESTRING" regardless, with a dimension of 4. What tool did you use to load the data?

Webb Sprague wrote:
Cool -- thanks for the help, and I am glad to have found a bug.