Re: {Spam?} Re: [udig-devel] Something strange with map rendering

Gabriel Roldán ha scritto:
...Yup, good idea. Yet, I think even more strange is that fixed 500ms delay
between clicks and rendering start operation. It' just as annoying I
guess. ..."
I allways thought it was to prevent throwing out too many requests when using the mouse wheel to zoom in/out? Like for giving the user some time to decide if he's comfortable with the zoom level... Never took the time to verify my assumption though... Jesse could that have something to do? and if so, could the delay be set only for mouse wheel events?

Yup, in the case of mouse wheel events it's a good thing indeed, but not in the other cases :-)

Cheers
Andrea

Back to the top