R: R: [udig-devel] 1.1.0-RC8

Thank you for your fast replay.

I apologize for my lack of details: I wrote my mail in a hurry and now I'm able to supply more details.

I'm working on Windows XP SP2. I tried both an old workspace and a new one. In the new one, I did following actions:

1) Imported a WFS data source (Geoserver 1.4 on Fedora Core Linux 4)
2) Created new project
3) Browsed the WFS catalog, right-clicked on a feature type, selected Add to New Map.
4) uDig opens a new map window, saying it's rendering, but nothing shows up.
5) Right click on the layer in the Layers view, select Zoom to Layer, nothing shows up (the map window remain empty).

As I said, my layers worked fine with uDig 1.1 RC 6, so I'm confident it's not a fault in my data or server configuration.

Besides, I did another try. My features are all in ED50 UTM zone 32N (EPSG code 23032), so I tried to open another layer in WGS 84 (EPSG 4326), and it works. I've read another user has some similar problem with another ED50 projection, maybe they are related.

Cheers,

Fabio