[udig-devel] Can we have less plug-ins?

One thing I notice going from the eclipse to udig code bases is this ...

We have like *a lot* of plug-ins. Can we start combining these? I know that the eclipse platform pulls a couple moves like defining the "progress view" in one plugin/feature, and then enabling it with plugin.xml in another. This would let us have our code "together more", while still letting people pick and choose what to enable for their application.

Jody

Back to the top