RE: [udig-devel] New drawed features are not shown

Hello,

I found out that the problem that newly added features are not shown has
something to do with creating a map by code. When I create a map inside udig
using my datastore it is working correctly. Also when I use the complete Map
Perspective inside my application and creating a new map is working. But
when I create a map by code the redraw is not triggerd or something like
that. Because when I trigger a redraw by hand I see the feature changes
getting visible.

I use this code for creating the map

CatalogPlugin catalog = CatalogPlugin.getDefault();

Project project = (Project) ApplicationGIS.getActiveProject();

CreateMapCommand command=new CreateMapCommand("Zones", null, project);
project.sendSync(command);
map=command.getCreatedMap();

ApplicationGIS.addLayersToMap(map, resourceList, map.getMapLayers().size(),
project);

I though that this was the way to create a map by hand. The new created map
is also opened automatically. Is this still valid or should I use other
methods to create a map?

Best regards,

Johan de Koning