[udig-devel] Question about layer summary/resources within own application

Hello,

I created my own UI (Workbench etc) which is the main application (instead of the uDig main ui). I added the uDig plugins and when I start my application I can choose the uDig Map Perspective. Within the project tree I normally can view the layer summary and resources in a messagedialog. But using my own UI this functionality is not working. Any idea why the dialogs are not shown? Is there a relation with the dialogs and the uDig main application/UI?

Best regards

Johan de Koning

Back to the top