Re: [udig-devel] SDK installation unders linux

Hello,

do not bother with my previous message

by reading the developer documentation I have better understood how is the svn repository organized and have eventually found where the cotemplates.xml and codeformater.xml are.

the location given in the tutorial (at page http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Eclipse+Preferences) does not work so here is the right adress : http://svn.geotools.org/udig/trunk/plugins/net.refractions.udig.doc/

I then go back to my installation

Hi Vincent,

If you have a moment, feel free to update the Wiki if you can think of a better way that someone else might avoid the confusion you have encountered :)

I actually have the same regarding Mozilla and Eclipse on Linux. I haven't actually bothered to fix it, but I believe Jesse had at some point.

If you are using Ubuntu, I think the latest version of Eclipse in the repositories is 3.1.1, and that might be properly configured to talk to Mozilla. I installed mine manually though.

Richard

Back to the top