Re: [udig-devel] request for source code

Yes, svn-over-http uses some http methods that proxies cannot handle, so they drop them, so everything grinds to a halt. One solution to the problem is to use svn-over-https, but we cannot do that because https only allows one ssl certificate per ip address, and our svn box already has a certificate in use for another site.

Paul