Re: [udig-devel] request for source code

p.v.vineeth kumar reddy wrote:
hello,
         I want to develop a plugin and I find a clear instructions for the same. But I am not
able to download the source code from the svn repository suggested in the site. I would
like to have trunk directory specified there in the form of a zip file. Please help
We have done better then that!

There is an SDK release that includes source code - and instructions on how to use it. There is also a plug-in tutorial.
-<http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/SDK%20Quickstart>
-<http://udig.refractions.net/docs/BasicToolTutorial.pdf>

Doing both of these should take around 30 minuets, if you get a chance I would love your feedback. There is email,
and I will also be on IRC (freenode#udig) if you need any help.

In case it is not clear from the above links - the SDK is available on this page:
-<http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Downloads>

Now for svn - what trouble did you have? Let me check - oh dear it is down right now .. I will go bother admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to get it
started again. Thanks for letting me know.

Jody

Back to the top