Re: [udig-devel] request for source code

p.v.vineeth kumar reddy wrote:

I want to develop a plugin and I find a clear instructions for the same. But I am not
able to download the source code from the svn repository suggested in the site. I would
like to have trunk directory specified there in the form of a zip file. Please help
Our subversion repository is temporarily down... working directly with the repository is preferable to using a zip. If you can wait an hour or two, it should be fully functional, but if you'd really like a zip file let us know and we'll get one posted for you.

Cheers,
Cory.

Back to the top