Re: [udig-devel] ArcSDE - Connect...

Nicolas Gignac wrote:
Hi

I tried to connect to ArcSDE layer with Udig 1.0.4, 1.0.5 or 1.1 M 1 (MS Windows, French version), but I am not able to see the ArcSDE item in "Add Layer Wizard". Only with Udig 1.0.4 that I could see the ArcSDE item, but when I click on it nothing happens.

So, it is because the ArcSDE layer connection item in Udig has not been fully implemented yet ?
I think it is in unsupported plugins? We do that with anything we don't have facilities to test, there was a user last year that volunteer to test so we made it for him - but without feedback (stack traces and so on) we wont be able to get it to work.

If you have time/interest Nicolas we can totally get it to work - the same connection code is used by GeoServer (so it is
probably just something we are doing wrong).

Jody

Back to the top