Re: [udig-devel] StyleBlackboardImpl error

Tony Kennedy wrote:
Hi

I'm integrating some raster analysis plugins (Imagej) and have chosen tag udig 1.1.m1 as the target but get the following runtime error when trying to render a shp file, same occurs on the trunk, Ive just rebuilt my machine so the fault probably could be I've missed some files has anybody seen this before
I have not - it could (and probably is) a bug, question are you using the RasterSymbolizer to indicate what image processing gets performed? Or are you putting your own conent on the blackboard?

I was going to ask Tony if we can set you up with a community space to do cool things like this? It could be if you start a plugin like this in open it you can avoid that apparently fatal delay in sharing code/ideas with us.

ImageJ looks interesting - I have not checked in with the geotools GridCoverage people to see how they are doing. I have noticed the existing raster support in udig working better as a result of their efforts - but I lack details.

Cheers,
Jody

Tony Kennedy

!ENTRY net.refractions.udig.project.ui 2 1 2005-12-10 19:34:17.548
!MESSAGE Could not generate layer glyph  (name: TOLLPOINT)
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.refractions.udig.project.internal.impl.StyleBlackboardImpl.lookup(StyleBlackboardImpl.java:131) at net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.LayerGeneratedGlyphDecorator.generateStyledIcon(LayerGeneratedGlyphDecorator.java:451) at net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.LayerGeneratedGlyphDecorator.generateIcon(LayerGeneratedGlyphDecorator.java:426) at net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.LayerGeneratedGlyphDecorator$2.refreshIcon(LayerGeneratedGlyphDecorator.java:228) at net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.LayerGeneratedGlyphDecorator$2.run(LayerGeneratedGlyphDecorator.java:164)
   at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)

!ENTRY net.refractions.udig.project.ui 2 1 2005-12-10 19:34:19.721