Re: [udig-devel] Add images

Tony Kennedy wrote:
Hi

If you want a break while reading all that documentation you may want to visit <http://www.vterrain.org/BT/> where you will find several rather large elevation files some of which have matching .jpg files but all have the associated .proj and an explanation of its contents. I tried some and they loaded in uDig without problem
That is great Tony

Mind if I link to that from the "Free Data" section? We have been experimenting with the OSSIM team for improved raster support, while initial results were astounding we have not heard back from them in a while.

Jody

Back to the top