Re: [udig-devel] Add images

Iñigo Telleria Elola wrote:

Ok, I have the prj and the world file, but I don't know how to open an image with these files. I can't obtain it, it's so complicate to add an image??????

Not really, if you have a geospatial "image" you can just drag and drop it on the screen (or using add file). What information are you trying to work with?

If it is not a geospatial image (say a logo), the we don't have those on the map right now. We do have them when you go to print a page (although I think that may only be covered in one of the tutorials - I will have to check).

What kind of image are you working with?

Jody

Back to the top