Re: [udig-devel] How to paint selected features

I'm afraid not. A selection is a filter so if you make a utility that creates a FID filter from a FeatureCollection you can set layer's filter to be the FID filter and features will be selected. This is not functionality that I intend to add to Layer. The layer API is already bigger than it probably should be.

Jesse

Schmitt, Magna (CIP) wrote:

Hello:
I see in BBoxSelection.java the implementation to paint selected features by mouse. But is there a way to get the same result by sending just a FeatureCollection object?

Thanks,
Magna