Re: [udig-devel] error with GeoTiff file

Kenton Williams wrote:
Jesse,

I'm very excited about the OSSIM plugin!  I went to the OSSIM workshop in Minneapolis this year.  So, do you mean to imply that you can perform raster operations like mosaic, raster arithmetic, and the like?  If so, I'll impatiently await the
update!  I don't work strictly with rasters, but they're a very important part of my work.  Having raster manipulation capabilities is important!

Kenton W.

Please dont wait Kenton - take part!

The development list should be fairly active this week. And you are correct the OSSIM workshop in Minneapolis was great. Remember even just testing plugins is a great help, and you can think about what you would like raster manipulation capacities to look like. I was kind of leaning towards a GEF view on the "normal" OSSIM model, but I have not had enough research to know if this is a desirable approach.

Cheers, and next week will be fun.

Jody

Back to the top