Re: [udig-devel] error with GeoTiff file

On the topic of Raster support I'd like to say that I'm working with the
OSSIM guys right now and by the end of next week we'll have a plugin
that can be downloaded from the update site that will GREATLY improve
raster support.  I've been working on it for 1 day and loading 100+ MB
rasters is already possible.  Full integration will be done during the
next week.  So if all you raster enthusiasts could be patient for one
more week we will have something real for you to play with.  And then
the fun will begin because the OSSIM boys will start adding in the real
power of OSSIM.  Showing rasters is the least OSSIM can do.

Jesse