[udig-devel] UDIG RC3

RC3 is here to try out.  It has a couple outstanding bugs:

1.  DB2 doesn't load correctly.
2.  English Help has broken links to images

I have put up another Release Candidate. I found a drag and drop bug that kept me occupied for most of the day today so we don't get a release quite yet. Tomorrow I'm getting a couple of guys working on fixing the help while I debug DB2. Dave Adler, if you could verify that DB2 can be used to view maps that would be great. I want to make sure that I cleaned correctly.

http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.0.1-RC3.linux.gtk.x86.zip
http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.0.1-RC3.macosx.carbon.ppc.zip
http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.0.1-RC3.win32.win32.x86.zip

Cheers,