Re: [udig-devel] UDIG RC3

Jesse,

We still have the same problem that you aren't picking up a good db2-2.1.RC1.jar. When I copy this over from my GeoTools 'stable' build, uDIG works fine (layer from DB2 draws fine). Otherwise uDIG crashes with the methodNotFound error.

Still have the problem that when restarting uDIG, I get 'layer not rendered' for previously displayed map layers. This also occurs for me with shapefile layers. Is there something special to make the previous map redraw after restarting uDIG?