Re: [udig-devel] translation problem (just to say hello in fact)

Hi Jacques!

Thanks for the suggestion - I have made the change and it should show up in the next release.

We actually don't have an active French translator, so if you ever want to help update the translations, please feel free to do so. We also have a Wiki available for the French version of the help files ;)

Richard

jacques.divol wrote:
Hello from Montpellier - France,

It's seem that Systrans (and the dashboard widget) translate "Area" in "ZONE" in french ...

not a good translation ... (even if i am not a GIS guru)

"Aire" or "Superficie" is better

GeomPropertySource.area=Zone
GeomPropertySource.area=Aire

As i said, it's just to say hello :)

Jacques Divol
France/Montpellier/MTD/IRD/Espace/CASH project
Software maker (trying to)
mainly on MacOs (yes, it's (more or less) Okay on Tiger)

PS : Salut Noumea !