Re: [udig-devel] Dxf and rendering

Any chance you can fire us off hte stack trace or error log to take a look at.

Justin

Edwards, Wendy A ERDC-CERL-IL Contractor wrote:
Hi, I've gotten the code to get the layers out of the Dxf files, but it's
having some rendering issues.  Specifically, it's throwing an exception in
the BasicFeatureRenderer render(Graphics2D, Envelope, IProgressMonitor)
method.  It looks like it's specifically having a problem at the line
lite.paint(graphics, paintArea, validBounds);
I'm wondering if the problem could be occurring in the processStylers method
in LiteRenderer.  Any ideas about what could be happening?  I checked in the
latest code.

Thanks,
Wendy