[udig-devel] rendering of geotiff

We where experimenting a bit with the current Udig build in rendering data. We encountered a problem with (all)Geotiff files, which loaded correctly but did not show an image in the map view. It was loaded correctly as coordinate info was available. As we couldnt find a reference to these kind of problems in Jirra we wondered if this was a problem in our build (which is drawn form the repository) or a known issue.

Martin Schouwenburg
schouwenburg@xxxxxx

Back to the top