Re: [udig-devel] uDig Plug-in: net.refractions.udig.catalog.oracle

Hello!
There was couple of problems in oracle plug-in (thanks to Vitali for
resolving these):

1. "dummy_spatial-8.1.8.jar" -package in geotools -project's
oracle-spatial plug-in contains OracleConnection etc. classes which are
not compatible with latest releases of JRE, JDBC drivers etc. These
classes have to be removed from this package! Otherwise Eclipse does not
complain about errors during compilation, instead the errors exists during
runtime!
2. In database connection's Parameter Map the port should be String
instead of Integer. There was at least two places in
net.refractions.udig.catalog.oracle where Integer was used!

I'll continue testing the plug-in..

Yours:
Jukka

Jody Garnett <jgarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
26/07/2005 18:19
Please respond to User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS