[udig-devel] Request for MapEditor to be public api

Justin Deoliveira wrote:

Continuing on my mission to get the "current" map from the active editor I have reached a hurdle because MapEditor is an internal class. Perhaps it should be made public api?

I think that would be another feature request then. Thanks for going to the trouble, as the first project out of the gate
you will find a lot of API needs to be made public.

What API do you need MapEditor to have?
Sounds like you need access to a Map. Did you want MapEditor or map to have a blackboard? Probably Map.

Jody

Back to the top