Re: [udig-devel] Compiling from SVN source

Romano Magacho wrote:

The plugins are currently broken due to the geotools change to the
GeoAPI CRS implementation. We have not managed to restore everything
yet. Indeed we are waiting on some grid coverage fixes for several of
the above.

Google should of compiled for you - have you patched your JRE with the
SOAP jars?
How do I manage to do that? Is there a Wiki pointing this out?
The last several 0.9 release announcements contained the link to this file:
- http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/soap_ext.zip

Please extract this into your JRE/libs directory. This is the Release Candidate of JWSDP 1.5 - aka sun's SOAP code. I have just updated the wiki (http://docs.codehaus.org/display/UDIG/Development+Environment) to provide this information.

The final JWSDP 1.5 will not require this treatment - it is a known bug they are working on (apparently even Sun cannot understand their classloader technology).

Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top