[udig-devel] Compiling from SVN source

Hello all,

I downloaded uDig from SVN using Subclipse Manual Import tutorial from
uDig's Wiki.
I managed to get almost everything full compiled and was able to run the
Main Application but I got some compiling errors in the following
plug-ins:

net.refractions.udig.
      catalog.arcgrid
      catalog.arcsde
      catalog.google
      catalog.mysql
      catalog.worldimage

and several other warnings. Does these errors influence in something?

Another question from a newbie: uDig uses Eclipse to load its plugin. It
does not have a static main method to load a class that will load the
plugin. Am I correct?

Thanks,
Romano
Indústria de Material Bélico do Brasil
Fábrica de Material de Comunicações e Eletrônica
Rio de Janeiro - RJ - Brasil
Telefone: 55 21 2580-9868

Back to the top