Re: [udig-devel] testing WMS in 0.9RC3

Bart van den Eijnden wrote:

Hi Jesse,

thanks for your reply. What do you mean exactly with non-standard EPSG codes? In my version of the EPSG database (6.6) 28992 is present in the Coordinate Reference System table.

We are making use of an EPSG property file provided by geotools here:
- http://svn.geotools.org/geotools/trunk/gt/plugin/epsg/src/org/geotools/referencing/crs/epsg.properties

It notice that 28992 is not present in this file - if you send me the WKT definition I will include it here for you.

They are in the middle of adding support for contacting a real EPSG database. My plan for udig is to allow users to define an epsg.properties file in their home directory (or the applicaiton install directory) to allow the application to recognize additional plugin codes.

Note when using Postgis, or Oracle, or a shapefile - or any form of data that provides its own CoordinateReferenceSystem this should not be a problem.

Jody

Back to the top