Re: [udig-devel] Jira components missing

I always find clearing out the Issue Cache and doing a re-index (in the Admin section) sorts out most problems like this.....

Dave Sunerton-Burl
Lledr Solutions

Email : dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone : +44 (0)1690 750446
Web : www.lledr-solutions.com

Jody Garnett wrote:
The JIRA components associated with all the bug reports are missing at the present time.

The are still kind of there - of you go to the summary page you can see one category (no component) that has 4 bugs for uDig, so all the other bugs do have the information somehow.

When I created a new "tool" component in udig I noticed the following:
1) it did not find all the bugs that were already marked with "tool" last week. 2) it did not let my set the automatic assignment of new "tool" bugs to the project lead (this functionality was present last week, and uDig and geotools made use of this)
3) I was able to assign an old bug over to the new component
4) deleting my new "tool" component on found the above bug associated with the component

So yeah the database is inconsistent - james it on IRC now trying to find help.
Jody