Re: [udig-devel] Problem installing JAI on windows

Pathetic, for the moment.

Andrea, keep on testing and laying down the law. We want this product to be as good as possible, and things are still in motion -- nothing is set, if you see something that is dumb, we want to hear it so we can make it right.

Guys, could we have some kind of disclaimer on the download of these snapshots regarding known deficiencies and missing functionality. It is all well and good for us to know that we'll be adding more navigation tools in the future, but if downloaders and testers think they are getting a complete product, they will be understandably shocked at how little there is in the present.

Paul

Andrea Aime wrote:

I'm trying to get udig running on windows xp sp2 but I'm having problems
installing JAI... I don't know if this is simply funny or pathetic... anyway,

Back to the top