[udig-devel] Problem installing JAI on windows

I'm trying to get udig running on windows xp sp2 but I'm having problems
installing JAI... I don't know if this is simply funny or pathetic... anyway, I've installed JDK 1.5, and when I try to run jai-1_1_2-lib-windows-i586-jdk.exe I get the following message: "This program requires the installation of Java2 SDK
version 1.3". Eh??? You've got to be kidding :-)

I've already tried out the "restart" trick and also added the JAVA_HOME AND
JDK_HOME variables to the environment, no luck, always the same message...

Any ideas?
Best regards
Andrea Aime

Back to the top