[udig-devel] Zoom Functionality

So far we have two negative responses to our most excellent attempt at breaking out of the dominant zoom box paradigm. I am not prepared to give up yet (until Andrea rips me a new one) but we should probably start a preferences panel where various aspects of behavior can be customized. The zoom box behavior will have to be one of those things. Caching and performance strategy might also expose themselves there.

Back to the top