Re: [sw360-dev] How to add a new dependency?

Hi Michael,

that would be nice since I am no committer.

Thank you!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dr. Lars Geyer-Blaumeiser

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Customer Success Services - Open Source Services (INST-CSS/BSV-OS)
Stuttgarter Str. 130
71332 Waiblingen
GERMANY

Tel. +49 172 4815079
lars.geyer-blaumeiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bosch-si.com

Connect with us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/boschsi> , LinkedIn <https://de.linkedin.com/company/bosch-software-innovations-corp->  and YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/user/InnovationsSoftware> !
www.blog.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B;