[sw360-dev] Where to place JavaScript based gui

Hello guys,

as you know, we are working on an alternative GUI for SW360. We would like to share this with you. Our preferred solution would be a second repository in the SW360 project in which we could contribute the current state, which we want to evolve towards a full blown GUI over time.

Any idea, if this is a feasible way, and if so, how could we get such a repository? If not, what do you propose for bringing this into the open?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dr. Lars Geyer-Blaumeiser

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Customer Success Services - Open Source Services (INST-CSS/BSV-OS)
Stuttgarter Str. 130
71332 Waiblingen
GERMANY

Tel. +49 172 4815079
lars.geyer-blaumeiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bosch-si.com

Connect with us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/boschsi> , LinkedIn <https://de.linkedin.com/company/bosch-software-innovations-corp->  and YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/user/InnovationsSoftware> !
www.blog.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn

Back to the top